How to register for the program
To register for the program, fill in the necessary items on the GSDM2.0 Registration Form.
About the courses
- Courses should be completed in accordance with the completion procedures and methods specified by the graduate school or other institution which the student is affiliated with, by the date stipulated by the graduate school, etc.
- Depending on the academic year, some courses may have not be included in GSDM2.0 program. Surely check with syllabus before registration if the course to take is accredited in this program for the corresponding year. As a general rule, cross-departmental education programs don’t approve the credits which are earned before the official start of the programs. However, as students are not allowed to take the same course again, for the initial phase of this program, credits earned by the compulsory and compulsory elective PBL courses offered before the spring of 2020 will be approved as fulfilling the requirements.
- Please participate in the student activities; SIP and IEL.
- Please participate in the events announced on this website
Accreditation of Credits
- Credits and grades assessment are conducted for each course. In the case that students complete courses in another graduate school, the accreditation of credits is in accordance with the policies of the school to which the student is affiliated.
Issue of Completion Certificate
【Application of Completion Certificate】
- The application for Certificate of Completion should be made on UTAS during the specific period (you will be notified) at the beginning of the semester in which you intend to complete your master:or doctoral course (including those who have completed the term of the doctorate program without obtaining a degree ) .
Note: Without completing the required application, Certificate of Completion will not be issued even if you fulfill the requirement of the completion.
【Awarding of Completion Certificate】
- The Certificate of Completion is issued in the name of the chair of the University of Tokyo Education Steering Committee.
Note: Even if you applied on UTAS and fulfilled the program completion requirement, Certificate of Completion will not be issued unless you complete your master:or doctoral course (including those who have completed the term of the doctorate program without obtaining a degree ) .
- The latest information and detailed application procedures will be presented on this website.