Specially appointed program faculty
1) Education & Employment
|Project Research Associate, Graduate School of Public Policy, The University of Tokyo|
|March 2015||Ph.D. in International Cooperation Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo|
|March 2011||MPP in International Public Policy, Graduate School of Public Policy, The University of Tokyo|
|Teacher, Seijo Gakuen Junior and Senior High School|
|Lecturer, Senior High School at Sakado, University of Tsukuba|
|March 2000||M.A. in Education, University of Tsukuba|
|March 1998||B.A. in History, University of Tsukuba|
2) Research Fields
Conflict Minerals in Africa, International Conflict Research, International Development, Peace Education
3) Major Publications (in Japanese)
Academic Journal Articles:
- ”Role of the Consumer Citizenship Society in Sustainable Peace: The Case of Congolese Conflict Minerals Trade Regulations”, Peace Studies, No.42, pp.101-123, 2014.
- ”On the Significance of Learning Conflict Resolution Measures as International Peace Education: The United Nation’s Approach to the Libyan Conflict”, The Journal of Social Studies, No.118, pp.15-27, 2013.
- ”A Study on Learning of Armed Conflict: Through Research of Geography-History and Civics High School Teachers”, The Journal of Social Studies, No.109, pp.41-48, 2010.
- ”Practices on International Peace Education”, Secondary Social Studies, No.24, pp.57-68,2005.
- ”Learning Armed Conflict and Peace Education in the Present-day History”, Tsukuba Annuals for Social Studies Education, No.20, pp.15-25, 2001.
- "Resouce Justice: Consumers' Responsibility and the Issue of Conflict Minerals in the DR Congo", Toshindo, 2016.
- ”Comparing Japanese and South Korean Culture through the Usage of Pepper”, in Tanikawa, Akihide ed. Social Studies and Class Exchanges between Japan and South Korea, Akashi-Shoten, pp.173-183, 2005.
- ”Social Studies for Fostering Consumer Citizenship Society: Considering the Relationship between Congolese Conflict Minerals and Japanese Consumption life”, in Social Education and Research Association ed. Social Studies in the 21st Century: Recommendations for Improving Teaching Method in Junior and Senior High School, Gakuji-Publications, pp.160-169, 2015.
- ”Disaster Relief Activity as Social Participation of the Youth”, Secondary Social Studies, No.31, pp.17-22, 2012.
- ”Living with Israel Palestine Issue”, Secondary Social Studies, No.29, pp.43-45, 2010.